Ballard – Dec 1, 2013
In every moment, we have a choice:
Focusing on Darkness OR Letting in Light.
In this Evening, we will Practice turning our attention:
FROM ourselves, our shortfalls and the distractions of the world,
TO our Divine Connection, Cleansing, Communication & Blessings.
In this Meditation, you will have the opportunity to:
• Learn and practice some basic meditation techniques.
• Share your expereince, if you choose, a couple times during this session.
• Mostly, quietly enjoy letting go and experiencing your inner world.
Individual Healing Sessions will be offered to those interested:
- before we start, doors open 6:30 (~6:30 – 7pm) and
- after we end workshop, doors close 9:30 (~9-9:30)
IF you find that this meditation is useful to you,
you will have an opportunity to participate in this series:
(I’m think about an Advent/Holy Days December set of sessions – to assist with our spiritual focus this time of year
and/or starting something mid-January, when we all have more time!
Let me know what might be interesting for you ; )
Meditation Tools for Life, Abundantly: Align with God, and your unique path
Gain a stronger foundation for:
- Growing awareness of, and separating from, energies that may be negatively influencing you.
- Allowing yourself to let go of blocks in your system: releasing pain, fear and other uncomfortable energies & habits.
- BEing who you really are, in God!
Deepening your Conscious Contact with God:
- Practicing the Presence of God.
- Allowing the Blessings of God IN, in a whole new and delicious way.
- Discovering you own spiritual information; God’s unique connection & truth, for you!
Moving forward in your life, in Alignment with God, and your unique path:
- Grounding and Centering to stay safe and present, while you are opening to new ways of BEing & DOing.
- Comfortably opening more to your Spiritual Senses: Seeing, Hearing, Knowing the Way.
- Powerfully walking your unique path, in joyful service!